Krones hardware and network technology Communication across all levels
Get the operative parts of your business talking to each other. SitePilot Infrastructure is the stable foundation for standardised com-munication across all levels.
The ERP Interface, Production Network, VPN and Remote Service modules lay the foundation for a uniform, reliable and efficient IT landscape. They allow inter-plant communication, networked visualisation, secure data exchange, remote diagnosis and maintenance and mobile communication.
Communication across all levelsOpenClose
- Uniform structure of the IT landscape throughout the company through Ethernet
- System can be easily expanded in response to the integration of additional machines, lines and locations
- IT connection between all corporate levels
- Transfer of real-time data
- Establishment of cross-location network structures
- Rapid and focused help in the event of incidents through remote diagnosis and maintenance
Software for production plantsOpenClose
Yes – with the right IT!
The issue of IT causes furrowed brows in many businesses. Complicated processes, unstable systems, convoluted operation – who’s going to bother with that? We will! Because IT doesn’t need to be like that. Cleverly planned and optimally configured for your busi-ness, it makes everyday working life easier both in management and on the production floor. Whether you want to optimise the utili-sation of your line capacity, monitor product quality or bring your warehouse up to the latest standards, with the right software you can exploit every last quantum of efficiency for every task.
How to build your IT toolbox
What holds true for every other investment also holds true for IT: the chosen solution must suit your processes and meet your re-quirements. That’s why we won’t sell you any old standard, off-the-shelf solution. Quite the contrary: our experts place great value on getting to know the actual conditions in the plant before they tackle each project. They do that by analysing the work flows and taking a physical inventory of the existing equipment. Working from this overall picture, they get together with you to plan a customised solution based on the SitePilot toolbox for the food and beverages industry.
SitePilot – industry knowledge and IT under one roofOpenClose
Our key advantage is explicit industry expertise. That’s because decades as a systems supplier to the food and beverages industry have taught us what it’s all about. You don’t need to spend long explaining to us what you expect from your IT. On the contrary: our professionals will analyse your processes closely and tailor a made-to-measure solution for your business in the twinkling of an eye.
What we offer …
- Industry-specific IT solutions for your business
- Software and mechanical engineering from one source
- Individual advice from experts in the food and beverages industry
- Seamless integration of existing plant and machinery – even from other manufacturers
- Flexible options for combination with other systems
- The ideal solution for every requirement: from the smallest module to the complete factory
- Relevant practical training in the Krones Academy
… and what it can help you achieve
- Greater planning reliability
- Shorter downtimes
- Greater efficiency, lower TCO
- Maximum transparency across the entire system
- Valuable metrics and analyses for optimisation of the line
- Shorter lead times
- Synchronisation of production processes with business processes
One for all
SitePilot is a shared brand name that covers all Krones IT products. It includes a comprehensive modular software system for all tasks, from production to maintenance. The system enables processes to be planned, visualised, documented and controlled.
SitePilot – the individual segmentsOpenClose
An overview of the individual segments
delivers added safety and efficiency in production:
- Krones Botec F1 process control system
SitePilot Filling and Packaging
makes optimal use of machinery and materials:
- Line Management System Krones LMS
Line Management System gives you an information edge:
- Krones LDS Line Documentation System
SitePilot Manufacturing Intelligence
provides staff in production with exactly the information needed at the precise time:
- Krones line visualisation
- Data display
- Data capture for individual machines
SitePilot Business Intelligence
reveals savings potential and brings transparency to complex situations – with informative key ratios and structured analyses:
- Krones reporting
- Krones LPA Line Performance Analyser
- Energy and media monitor
helps you keep a clear overview of all factors when planning orders:
- Krones production planning
leaves nothing to chance when it comes to quality:
- Krones LIMS Laboratory Information Management System
for the optimal planning of maintenance jobs:
- Krones Asset Management KAM
networks all operational areas and ensures a seamless flow of information:
- Krones hardware and network technology
We would be happy to tailor a complete IT package to suit your exact needs and roll it out across the entire production process.
- Krones MES Manufacturing Execution System