Evolution in efficiency
Change is the natural enemy of perfection. Since what suited you today may already be inappropriate by tomorrow.
The same applies to production lines: Conditions may have hardly changed, yet efficiency has already started to drop. And even though this development may take place imperceptibly, it nevertheless leaves noticeable traces behind. The service team from LCS Productivity combats this downward trend: By considering the filling line as a whole and returning it to record performance levels through appropriate measures.
- Objective, manufacturer-independent efficiency analysis
- Fast implementation with minimal interruption of operations
- Noticeable increase in efficiency – especially in the case of older lines
- Analysis and implementation from a single source
- Performance test of the optimised line
In this section