Krones Group Annual Report 2021
Krones published its 2021 Annual Report and confirmed its preliminary figures.
- Krones recovered very well in 2021 from the pandemic-related recession in 2020. The company improved revenue by 9.4% to €3,634.5 million.
- Order intake increased by 30.5% and reached an all-time record level of €4,316.2 million.
- Krones significantly improved profitability. EBITDA increased from €133.2 million to €312.6 million. The EBITDA margin thus improved in 2021 to 8.6% (previous year: 4.0%). Adjusted for one-off effects, the EBITDA margin was 8.1%, compared to 6.2% in the previous year.
- Krones generated free cash flow of €203.3 million in the reporting year (previous year: €221.3 million).
- In view of the positive business performance, the company intends to pay a dividend for 2021 of €1.40 per share (previous year: €0.06 per share).
- For the full year 2022, the Executive Board forecasts revenue growth of 5% to 8% with an improved EBITDA margin of 8% to 9% and ROCE of 10% to 12% (2021: 10.0%).