Krones publishes 2019 Annual Report and confirms preliminary figures
- Despite difficult overall economic conditions, consolidated revenue increased in 2019 by 2.7% to €3.96 billion.
- Order intake, at €4.08 billion, was up 3.2% year-on-year.
- Profitability affected by high personnel costs and one-time expenses for restructuring and impairments. The EBT margin is 1.1% (prior year 5.3%).
Without one-time effects, the EBT margin would be 2.8%, in line with the guidance of around 3%.
- Krones is making good progress in implementing structural measures for a sustained improvement in earnings.
- Krones plans to pay a dividend based on earnings excluding one-time effects.
Shareholders will receive a dividend of €0.75 per share for 2019.