Digital operator support in your line
Active notification for relevant interventions
Shopfloor Guidance in detail
- The machine status switches to “fault”
- Creation of a whitelist: faults (or the corresponding message) are marked as relevant by default.
Lack of raw materials
- Machine message on the touch-screen
- Blacklist: Messages not related to a fault are marked as irrelevant by default.
The machine transmits this message directly to the system.
- Assignment to the correct employee: manually or automatically
- Division of employees and subjects to individual areas of responsibility
- The availability of employees is displayed: log-in/out at the start and end of shifts
- Information about a newly assigned task by sending push notification to the mobile end device
- Overview of the individual tasks on the touch-screen
- Upon request: Reference to standard operating procedures (SOPs) in order to solve problems faster
- As soon as the causative machine is back in operation or
- As soon as the corresponding message has been confirmed
As a result, only currently relevant interventions are listed in the system.