Double-end bottle washers
Gives bottles a shiny appearance
In the new modular double-end bottle washer, the different machine types merge into a modular system. The Lavatec D and LavaClassic D series are as individual as the requirements of our customers and impress with perfect cleaning results combined with economical use of resources.
At a glance
- Freely combinable modular component system, individually arranged
- Economical consumption of resources through use of state-of-the-art-technologies (improved CO2 footprint)
- Different pre-treatment options –including special solutions such as sand and glass fragment removal
- Main drives with servo controller
- Easily accessible central pipe system
- Optimum accessibility thanks to user-friendly catwalk concept
- Optional: Reduced use of chemicals through microfiltration in the main caustic and post-caustic and extended machine availability
- Process optimisation thanks to latest digital products
Individual machine concept for every output range
Thanks to their modular component system and individual technical configuration, double-end washers from Krones AG can meet any challenge. The LavaClassic and Lavatec series cover an output range of 10,000 to 144,000 bottles per hour. When doing so, the latest safety standards are always observed and the interfaces for a higher-level automation system integrated.
The reliable cleaning professional
- Straight forward bottle washer with proven technology
- Different pre-treatment and post-treatment zones for all requirements
- The right decision for a limited budget
The economical solution for water and energy management
- Meets the highest technical demands for effective and efficient cleaning
- Maximum pre-treatment and post-treatment
- Minimum operating costs
- Complete post-treatment area in “Clean Design”
Layout of a double-end bottle washer
Clean Design for the most stringent hygiene demands
To ensure that the bottle washer itself also sparkles with cleanliness, we use our revised Clean Design concept to ensure that even the most stringent quality and hygiene demands are met.
- Reduced cleaning time
- Thanks to the easy-to-open access points and the optional automatic lifting windows, personnel demands for cleaning are low
Simple and thorough cleaning
- Bottom troughs mounted with an incline
- No dead corners in the shape of the basin
- Short drying times
- Zones can be cleaned quickly
Self-cleaning pump sieves (For CD post-treatment only)
- Complete emptying of the pumps
- Low personnel requirements
- Short cleaning time
- Self-cleaning filter
Post-caustic fine filtration (For CD post-treatment only)
- Low dirt load
- Protection against fibre entrainment into the sensitive water zones
Benefits to you
Microbiologically up to date
The post-treatment section is designed in Clean Design. The double-end design provides spatial separation between contaminated and clean bottle flow. Together with our innovate filtration concepts, it thereby meets the highest hygiene demands.
Thanks to the automatic filtration of contaminants, resources are used sparingly. At the same time, the modular machine layout can be individually customised to the bottle and label quality.
Sparing use of resources
The Krones bottle washer surprises with its economic water and energy budget. And it proves that you do not always need lots of chemicals to achieve highest hygiene standards.
Digitally up to date
The latest technology used on the touch-screen and in the PLC ideally equips our machines for the new age of digitalization. For this purpose, we offer a wide portfolio of digital products for the line and machine as well as individual setting options directly on the touch-screen.
Operation made easy
All double-end bottle washers offer easy access to all components so that cleaning and maintenance can be performed as quickly as possible.
This is why the Lavatec series is enviro-classified
- Low consumption of thermal energy thanks to the use of insulation, regenerative heat exchangers and lattice or lightweight carriers
- Economic water consumption thanks to optimised water routing, pressure regulation and fresh water cooling concepts
Minimised water and lubricant consumption using innovative technologies
This product is enviro classified
Top technology for ecologically efficient production
The Krones sustainability programme enviro: top technology for ecologically efficient production.