High-performance blow moulders of the new generation
Sustainable and flexible: the new Contiform
Your efficiency sets new standards. In terms of high-pressure air and energy consumption, it once again undercuts everything that came before it: The fourth generation of the Contiform is here! It uses the market-proven technology of its predecessor - but only as a basis. For be it flexibility, hygiene, user-friendliness or digitalisation: In the course of a complex developmentproject, the blow moulder has been given a whole series of new features and optimisations.
At a glance
- Container and product range:
- Container volumes of 0.1 to 8 litres
- Cylindrical, oval, square and rectangular containers
- Non-carbonated, carbonated and sensitive products
- Machine portfolio:
- 4 to 36 blowing stations
- Output per hour
- Production of 4,000 to 100,000 containers per hour
The modular design of the Contiformallows for individual arrangements of equipment.
- Contiformfor production of containers with up to 3.5 L
- Contiform Speed for production of containers with up to 2.0 L
- Contiform BigBottle for production of containers with up to 8.0 L
The new Contiform: All models at a glance
Better in combination: the block solutions
Flexible block solutions
- Contiform Bloc: Blow moulder with filler or labeller
- ErgoBloc L: High-performance block consisting of blow moulder, labeller and filler
Compact block solutions for non-carbonated water filling
- Contiform Bloc BF-C: blow moulder and filler
- ErgoBloc LM: Blow moulder, labeller and filler
- More than 50 years of experience in block technology
- More than 2,000 Contiform block solutions sold worldwide
- More than 80 percent of all Contiform blow moulder are supplied in block configurations
Benefits to you
High-pressure air efficiency
A further reduction in high-pressure air consumption was the top priority in the development of the fourth Contiform generation: The result is the Air Wizard Triple with a high-pressure air saving of up to 20 percent compared to the previous generation.
Reduced heating energy consumption
Not only has the high-pressure air efficiency been improved, but the energy consumption for heating the preforms has also been reduced by up to 11 percent thanks to the further optimised infrared heating technology.
With its robust design and new functions, such as skip-and-run, the new Contiform continues to operate with the utmost reliability and even more trouble-free than before.
The Contiloop AI regulates the blowing process both intelligently and automatically - and thus ensures consistently high container quality that can be reproduced at any time. The new Contiform also processes preforms made of up to 100 percent rPET with absolute reliability.
The new, integrated preform rotary rinser and the elimination of lubrication points in many areas of the machine make the production with the new Contiform an all-round clean affair.
Ergonomic design and user-friendliness
The servo drives in conjunction with improved rotary joint continue to keep the noise level at a stress-free point, even at the highest output rates. The new operating interface with large touch-screen allows for even more efficient working with the machine.
This product is enviro classified
Top technology for ecologically efficient production
The Krones sustainability programme enviro: top technology for ecologically efficient production.
This is why the new Contiform is enviro-classified:
- Wide energy-optimised heating room with adjustable base reflector
- New valve block technology and Air Wizard Triple for the highest possible recovery of blowing air
- Further minimised lubricant consumption